CIVIL LIABILITY AND PERSONAL ACCIDENT BY TOKIO MARINE INSURANCE
If you are an Expatriate or you’re living and doing business outside of your country of nationality, you may need an international civil liability insurance cover for damages (that may arise as a result of your actions - knowing or unknowingly) to third parties, in their goods or properties or as a bodily injury (including legal protection).
For further details on how and also better understand the expatriate liability insurance, please click below:
Our international civil liability insurance can be combined with an individual accident benefit.
Civil liability insurance for private life abroad with coverage limit up to €4,600,000 including:
- Inexcusable fault: €300,000 per insured year
- Material and Immaterial damages: €460,000 per insured year (with €150 deductible)
- Fire, water/flood damage and explosion: €300,000 per insured year in case of rents less than 3 months in holiday
- Legal protection including legal representation costs on immigration, commercial and civil cases within the limit of the global ceiling of €4,600,000
- Individual accident coverage with a ceiling of €37,500 (insured or dependent persons over 18 years of age) and €5,000 (dependents under 18 years of age) including death, permanent disability, multiple disabilities, temporary incapacity, medical treatment costs, rescue and emergency costs.
Get a quote, download general conditions and subscribe online by Bank/Credit card
Our ThinkCare plan premiums are listed below:
Annual Premium €
Worldwide EXCLUDING USA & Canada
Annual Premium €
Worldwide INCLUDING USA & Canada
To subscribe, click on the link below
Once the payment is made on our secure platform, you will automatically receive your insurance certificate and a receipt of payment by email notification. Please note that the earliest the insurance policy can be effective is the day after the subscription payment date.